A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Combo Postage is an action-packed platform-puzzle game!
Join Sue on her summer job processing packages with a high-tech tape gun.
Risk-Reward Puzzle Action!
- Run, jump, and climb with responsive three-button controls. Tape up boxes by bumping into them, then stomp to clear 'em out!
- Get combos by clearing multiple boxes at a time. Set up big combos by letting stacks pile up- just don't take too long to clear them...
- Two gameplay variants: Go for big combos in Standard, and match numbered cards with combos in Challenge!
- Runs are quick! When a hazard brings your shift to a close, just dust yourself off and jump back in when you're ready.
- Lots to do! Check your stats, set up a customized shift, chat with Sue's coworkers, and more.
- This game is pretty tough, but don't sweat it! You can focus on improving your personal best, go for bragging rights, or just have fun! There's no set ending to Combo Postage, so please play as long as you'd like. (Just not too long, OK?)
Heads up! Scores are local to players' machines and are not ranked online. There is no plan to implement this in the future. Sorry!! Please consider recording video of your highest scores and sharing over the internet.
|Updated||8 hours ago|
|Release date||Jul 06, 2019|
|Tags||Arcade, boxes, cardboard, cardhoard, chiptune, High Score, Pixel Art, post-compo, Puzzle-Platformer, Score Attack|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Combo Postage: The Winter Update10 hours ago
- Winter Update Update8 days ago
- Winter Update Delayed Due to Real-World CircumstancesMar 17, 2020
- New Year's News (Upcoming winter update ❄)Dec 31, 2019
- Two-Month AnniversarySep 05, 2019